Hello everyone!
I am aware it has been a very long time since I have posted on here.
The truth is...life got very busy, there's been an awful lot of change and I simply haven't had time!
In the last few weeks, my family and I took a short weekend break to Birmingham..now before some of you decide to roll your eyes and wonder why anyone would travel there.. I for one would like to say it was a wonderful experience and one I thoroughly enjoyed it!
The people, the richness in culture.. the diversity is an aspect, I thoroughly loved and found fruitful.
Whilst there, we popped into the main city centre to look at Bull ring. I feel like you can't come into Birmingham and not explore there.
We also popped into the market place area and had a nosy.
Whilst looking at Lush Spa Birmingham | LUSH and falling in love, the staff were so friendly and made us feel so welcome, we left feeling very grateful for the experience. As a major lush fan, I was definitely in my element! Lush products have always lasted very long and deserve the credit. With this particular lush being the only one in the UK to offer spa treatments and massages... the staff members showed my brother and I all around and I, personally got to see a tour of the 'Spa'. It was absolutely incredible. The level of detail that goes into it is truly phenomenal and makes it even more worth visiting!
Some of the products were limited edition but luckily, they had some in stock and I managed to purchase some. I got very lucky!
The items I picked up were a few massage bars which.. I have never used before so I was most intrigued as to how it worked. I picked up the "deep sleep" massage bar which has lots of lovely calming scents such as Lavender, camomile and magnesium, I particularly liked the fact it had magnesium as I know that is good for bone strength. Another one I picked up was the "turmeric latte" massage bar as a present for someone close to me. They also popped a free item into our bag as they said they really liked us which was so sweet to hear!
Another reason for wanting to explore Birmingham for me.. being a lover of make up, I popped into Selfridges in which I was met with slight hostility. However, within 10 minutes a lovely lady called Jade came over and was more than generous with her time! She took so much time into making sure we were treated nicely. and .. it's safe to say a lot was spent😂 but honestly .. as I'm realising getting older is that it is quality over quantity and I have no regrets.
After we'd gone shopping, we popped into a Vietnamese street kitchen restaurant, the customer service and food was so so nice, they were very welcoming and everything tasted lovely! We had sharing platters which I annoyingly didn't take many photos of.
When I'm with people especially family, I tend to want to enjoy the moment :)
I will be 🤞 filming a video soon explaining in more detail what exactly I purchased, I didn't want to post in via a blog post in case it came off as boastful
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this !
Siaxo



No comments:
Post a Comment