Baking bits

Saturday, 9 August 2025

Updated Skin Care Routine

 Hello everyone! 

As usual, I have slacked once again but I wanted to share with you my updated skin care routine! My skin still isn't perfect but these particular products have helped SO much


A double cleanse is essential when wanting to properly clean your skin especially if you've been wearing make up or maybe you've just done an exercise class, it's just good to get rid of any clogged pores and feel clean facially after a workout! 

  • Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish - Rose and Lavender
  • La Roche Posay 
  • https://www.weareplantmade.com/products/grain << This has worked miracles on my skin, the reason it appealed to me was because it was plant based, I knew none of the products would be harmful but obviously if you have any allergies, it's best to check before you purchase any product! I personally do not have any allergies but I have ordered this product about 3 times because it (in my opinion) is worth the money! It also to me cleared and brightened up my skin instantly which I absolutely loved!
  • Sunday Riley CEO vitamin serum!
  • Elemis Rose Cleansing Balm - This is KEY if you wear a lot of make up or wear make up regularly! Because it is oil based, it takes your make up off SO quickly and effectively! It also smells amazing!!
  • I also have a hidden gem in my opinion and it is from my darling Lush, as you guys may know from my last blog post, I absolutely adore Lush, I think their products are so heavenly and work so nicely and well! What I'm referencing to today is a product I discovered when I went to Lush in Birmingham earlier this year which was the D'Fluff which you can purchase at any local Lush to you, it is a strawberry scented shaving soap but you can use it how you please and I think it smells heavenly! The smell also lingers for so long as you'd find with most lush products so definitely if you can go and grab one!


No comments:

Post a Comment