Baking bits

Thursday, 17 May 2018

Turning 21

Hi. Thoughts on turning 21. Scary, exciting...growing up.

The start of the year wasn’t the best for me but can you believe we're now in May! This year has gone so quickly.

I feel like people expect things when you turn 21. Like how you suddenly have yourself together and are now an accomplished adult.

Reality for me though- Still feel like an 18 year old except somehow more wiser as the years have passed (totally kidding I'm still a lost child trapped in a 21 year old's body)

On a more positive note, I'm very excited for the rest of this year and I can't wait to document it on here so hopefully you all enjoy.

For those that are almost turning 21 or turn 21 this year, it's not as scary as everyone makes out and just remember you're in your prime.




Siaxo

No comments:

Post a Comment