Sunday, 4 October 2015
Lipsticks and Candles
Now that Autumn has come around. It is time for my two favourite things! Lipsticks and candles. There's something I find slightly exciting about changing up lipsticks, call me a beauty fanatic if you will but personally I love the transition from pink or nude lipsticks to slightly berry toned lipsticks.
I think dark lips add so much to a look, you can be wearing the most simple eye look and still look done up which I think is perfect for this type of weather where it's slightly colder or when you can't be bothered to do your whole make up routine in the morning!
I also think berry/plum lips are perfect for this season because it adds slight definition without looking overdone meaning you can get away with a flick of eyeliner, a little bit of eyeshadow and then the lips become everything!
Being an 18 year old girl myself, I've never understood the hype of scented candles but in the last few months I have become a little bit of a fan. Very much so that whilst on holiday recently I bought a candle in the scent Applewood which smells like Christmas baking (may be slightly too keen for Christmas but hey who's counting...)
My go to lipsticks at the moment are the Kate Moss Rimmel 107 bit of a classic and it's easy to apply. I also love the body shop colour crush lipstick in the shade 240 'Damsel in Distress' as it's a lovely deep purple shade and quite buildable.
Sia xo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment