Baking bits

Thursday, 23 April 2015

Day Out In Brighton


Ever since I was a young girl, I had always been out to different places around England;there is something about going somewhere completely different and being completely mesmerized by everything you see. I think it's expected with family days out when you're young.

In my opinion, the best part is the car journey, I have no specific reason for this except for the fact I’ve always loved long car journeys, I remember being younger and refusing to sleep as I wanted to see absolutely everything!I also think it’s the endless amounts of sweets and little snacks to munch on, as well as cheesy music playing on the radio!

So, the family and I accompanied by friends decided to take a day trip to Brighton.Brighton is one of my favourite childhood places, although I don't remember very much as it was so long ago, it still brings happy memories.

When we finally arrived in Brighton, we were instantly hit with the fresh sounds of seagulls and smells of sea air. It was so different from the constant sound of cars beeping in frustration of clustered traffic.

I have to admit I wasn't the biggest fan of seagulls as I have a fear of birds as one shat on my head whilst I was at school(Truly wish I was joking)


We decided to go to a tourist attraction "Seven Sisters" which was similar to a hike and beach walk, we had to climb up a massive cliff top which petrified me as I'm not the biggest fan of heights!



This view was definitely worth the walk!


Part of me wanted to be the dog and run in but I composed myself ...


 
After our walk we decided to head into Brighton town centre and take a look at the infamous lanes and the pier. However we weren't there for too long as we were tired from the walk so headed home. 





 
 
 
  
 


                                             





 
 


 
 


 

   







No comments:

Post a Comment