Baking bits

Tuesday, 28 April 2015

Comedy and Christianity?

 From the title of this video, you may be wondering how Comedy and Christianity go together. I won't lie, I was a little bit sceptical myself, however I proved myself wrong as it was really fun and entertaining!

Once we'd sat down, we were shortly called to go and grab food in which there was such selection, it was very hard to choose and with me being a massive foodie, I had to restrict myself!

After we'd eaten and nursed our food comas, we were introduced to Mark Greenwood who was so funny! When he arrived on stage, he made us take a selfie using the infamous selfie stick. (I kid you not, this actually happened).

Although this was a very amusing night, he ended the note with a really nice message which was that not everything is what it seems and that sometimes we are too quick to judge.    








 

I can honestly say this was a memorable night and although it was comedic it was also quite insightful. I know that not everyone is religious but I thought his message was something we could all relate too.
Sia xo

No comments:

Post a Comment